IMPORTANT COVID-19 UPDATE
Hunter valley zoo is still OPEN for you this school holidays
- To follow the NSW Health advice, we ask that those who live in the Greater Sydney, Wollongong, Blue Mountains and Central Coast regions to STAY HOME and visit us at Hunter valley zoo another time.
- All ID’s will be checked at the gate and if you from any of the lock down areas unfortunately, we will not be able to allow you to enter the zoo until the lock down has been lifted.
- Masks will be mandatory to enter our souvenir, food and drink room, so please bring one with you if you can
- Our team will be available during business hours for effected people to re-book encounters/other bookings
- All guests and dependents are required to check in and present correct COVID check in to staff before entering the zoo
- All our keeper talks will not be held during school holidays to follow 1.5 social distancing
- Plus some other restrictions around the zoo such as limited numbers in the walk through areas, We will have lots of hand sanitiser and covid marshals around to ensure everyone’s safety
We thank you all for ongoing support and understanding during these unforeseen times
Hunter Valley Zoo appreciates that this is a challenging time for our whole community, and we have put extensive measures in place to safeguard our guests.
- Our Encounters are still up and running with safety measures in place. All temperatures are taken prior to every encounter.
- If you are showing any signs of cold or flu, we would ask that you visit us another day
- Guests will also be required to implement and maintain safe physical distancing and hygienic practices whilst in the park. This includes regular hand washing and/or hand sanitiser use especially after touching animals or food
- Hand sanitisers are spread out around the zoo for your convenience