Hunter Valley Zoo appreciates that this is a challenging time for our whole community, and we have put extensive measures in place to safeguard our guests.
- You will be required to check in using our QR code prior to entry. Please show the staff a successful check in.
- We will not be presenting our keeper talks
- Our Encounters are still up and running with safety measures in place. All temperatures are taken prior to every encounter.
- Cashless preferred
- If you are showing any signs of cold or flu, we would ask that you visit us another day
- Guests will also be required to implement and maintain safe physical distancing and hygienic practices whilst in the park. This includes regular hand washing and/or hand sanitiser use especially after touching animals or food
- Hand sanitisers are spread out around the zoo for your convenience
- All BBQ bookings have a cap of 50 people