Hunter Valley Zoo runs a volunteer program which will provide valuable knowledge & experience for all individuals interested in working in the captive animal industry.
All applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Interested in working in the Captive Animal Industry
- Applicants must be 16 years or older
- One day per week minimum commitment 8:00am – 4:00pm and working in all weathers
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to perform physical tasks including raking and lifting
- Ability to follow direction
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- willing to work on public holidays and in NSW school holidays
Please Note: Due to the overwhelming response of volunteer applications you will ONLY be contacted if your application is being considered.
Mail: Hunter Valley Zoo, 138 Lomas Lane, Nulkaba 2325.