Hunter Valley Zoo runs a volunteer program which will provide valuable knowledge & experience for all individuals interested in working in the captive animal industry.
* DUE TO COVID 19 RESTRICTIONS WE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING ANY NEW VOLUNTEER APPLICATIONS AT THIS TIME.*
All applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Interested in working in the Captive Animal Industry
- Applicants must be 16 years or older
- One day per week minimum commitment 8:00am – 4:00pm and working in all weathers
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to perform physical tasks including raking and lifting
- Ability to follow direction
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- willing to work on public holidays and in NSW school holidays
To apply, simply download and print our Volunteer Form by clicking the button below. Fill it out and send it back to us with your resume via post or email.Download Application Form
Please include your resume for additional skills information
DO NOT reformat the form, only type or write in the provided space
Ability to follow instruction at application is important in the workforce
Please Note: Due to the overwhelming response of volunteer applications you will ONLY be contacted if your application is being considered.
Mail: Hunter Valley Zoo, 138 Lomas Lane, Nulkaba 2325.